My kids and their cousins didn't have school the week of Thanksgiving. So I thought it was a perfect chance to get them together. When they are in school they don't see each other as much as you would think even though we live close.
I took them to Applebee's for lunch. They have kids meals for .99 cents on Wednesdays. And yes I am crazy for going to a resturant out numbered six to one. But they did great! And I didn't have to make them lunch!
Then we headed to Avery park for a little fun on the big black steam engine.
It was a great time and something different than just hanging around our place.

I took them to Applebee's for lunch. They have kids meals for .99 cents on Wednesdays. And yes I am crazy for going to a resturant out numbered six to one. But they did great! And I didn't have to make them lunch!
Then we headed to Avery park for a little fun on the big black steam engine.
It was a great time and something different than just hanging around our place.












No comments:
Post a Comment