So it won't be right to finish up this 365 challange without reviewing my word for the year. Potential! I feel like I did some things this year that I might not have done unless I had this word to focus on. Here is a little list:
- I tried to be more thoughtful and follow through with it. Sometimes I am think of something nice to do for someone and then I don't follow through.
- I tried not to be such a home body. I opened up my home to lots of people throughout the year. At one point this summer we had the boy scouts in our pool tipping canoes.
- I really pushed myself to get better at photography. I was maybe a tad too focused in this area.
I think I could have lived up to my potential more in some areas. I would make steps forward and then fall back on those goals. But that is life, I suppose. I have 2010 right?

1 comment:
I love it, I had a my words moment when I read that post. You are awesome and have I think you did a great job stretching yourself this year.
Post a Comment