Dec 6, 2009
Three Hundred and Forty...
Although, this was taken the same day as the post below. I thought the photo really deserved a post all on it's own. When I took this shot I didn't mean for the number "5" to be in the shot it just happened to be there. And since she will only be five for two more months, it is so fitting. She stopped and posed like that on her own. I think it is great that her cute little pink reflection showed up on the side of the train. I love everything about the picture...right down to her goofy little outfit.
She can't wait to be six because all of her girl cousins her age turned six in the fall. She has started the count down until her birthday and makes plans daily about her party.
Labels:
Avery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment