Dec 23, 2009

Three Hundred and Fifty Seven...

We were at home on Christmas morning. My Mom was here. In the these photos you will see our oldest son Tim (or Dim as Bodie says). Tim is staying with us and going to school. He is here to learn English and then will go onto college. The kids adore him!

Here is a small peek into our morning:


Photobucket


Bodie opening a present from Tim.

Photobucket

Bodie telling Dim thanks!


Photobucket


Rowdy opening a real cartooning kit from me.

Photobucket


Santa came through with the Hello Kitty loot!

Photobucket

Friends!


Photobucket


Bodie helping Ron open his present from me! I stumped him this year, finally! I didn't ask for any hints and kept it a surprise the whole time...Ron really likes to be surprised!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like the kids were in heaven (and Ron too). I haven't ever seen a picture of Tim before. Could Avery's hair look any cuter in the morning.

Holly said...

So what was in Ron's box? I'm dying to know.

Alli said...

Messy hair makes the pictures!

Amanda Davis said...

I want to know what was in the box too!