Dec 27, 2009

Three Hundred and Sixty One...

As 2009 ends and we start a new decade I thought it would be fun to do 10 random things about me:
Photobucket
1. I like bean burritos but don't eat beans just to eat beans.
2. I am addicted to soda pop.
3. I count stairs when I go up and down them.
4. When I get out of the shower it goes contacts, lotion on my face and then hair product in my hair....if I did it in any other order it would require washing or rinsing my hands in between steps and that just takes too much time.
5. I had a tag fetish when I was a kid...I think Rowdy does too!
6. I feel old.
7. I wish I had better writing skills. I am sure that some of my readers cringe at my sentence structure and lack of commas.
8. I wonder what my life will be like in 10 more years. The thought that I have some control over what it will be like is strange to think about.
9. I miss my Dad.
10. I hope 2010 is a good year!

3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

I count stairs and do things in a certain order to avoid washing my hands as well. FUNNY!

Kim said...

Cute picture :) I love learning new things about you and hearing other peoples quirky ways, makes me feel like I'm not the only strange ranger out there.

Holly said...

Cute photo. I will carefully note the bean thing incase we ever have you over for dinner (we eat beans more often than meat around here because I'm a weird border-line vegetarian). I think you are so cute!