Dec 7, 2009

Three Hundred and Forty One...

Photobucket

Another, goal of mine is to get more shots of this young man. He goes to school when it is dark outside and we seem so busy after school that I haven't taken as many photos of him. And most of them are when he is riding his bike and he always has his helmet on.

He is quite the little artist lately. He has come up with his own comic book called "Hot Smot". I have no idea where that name came from. The main character's name is Jack. The first comic he wrote had too much potty humor in it for me to share here. I told him that I loved the drawings and detail of the story but he needed to try to focus on some more appropriate topics. He even signs the last box of the comic. He told me he did that because that is what Charles Schultz does.

No comments: