I took this photo of Missy to show you the power of photoshop and why it is so fun to play around with it. Photoshop alone has many, many options that help you improve a photo. Also, you are able to buy actions that you install into Photoshop. Actions are simply a set of steps taken in photoshop that were recorded and with the touch of a button will play for you and alter the way your photo looks. I am able to make my own actions too. Here are some samples of some that I ran on this photo. These are all actions that I bought. Some of them I tweaked after I pressed play. Enjoy...oh and this may or may not be why my house isn't spotless all the time.







2 comments:
That was helpful to see the same picture (of an actual kid I know) with the different actions. Thanks for the reference.
Post a Comment