Dec 28, 2009

Three Hundred and Sixty Two...

I sort of put myself throught photography school this year. I started by reading in books and on-line about photography.

Photobucket


I attended a one day workshop in Utah. Leah Wright taught the workshop. She a super talented photographer. This trip was two fold. I wanted to go to the workshop.

Photobucket



And I really wanted to see my friend Kim. We had not seen each other for almost two years. It was great fun!

Photobucket



In August I hosted workshop here in Oregon taught by Michael Andrew.

Photobucket



My friends joined me there too. Photography is better with friends.

Photobucket



Then my trip to Georgia. Again two fold. Learning and a little R and R. It was great timing I boarded the plane on my birthday. It was an awesome week.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Kim said...

Ethan liked seeing the pictures of us together, when the last picture came up (from learnfest), he said too bad you're not in that picture, and I couldn't agree more.