I just had to interupt my posts about the trip and share this photo of Bodie. We had a busy morning even though the kids didn't have school. We had to run into town right away and drop our international student, Tim, off at church for a beach trip/service project he was going to. So as the kids were quickly eating their cereal I thought I would practice some sun flare shots.
There are so many "yummy" things going on in this photo that if I didn't list them you might not notice them:
- Yummy warm light streaming in through the window
- Yummy "sun flare" practice for me
- Yummy bowl of cereal
- Yummy new pajamas with the feet in them (pj's with the feet in them are a very big deal around here. Ron and I find that children who wear them are totally 100% subject to being chased down, smothered in smooches, tickled and given several bum pinches)
- The best yummy of all, is this little buttery boy folding his arms reminding us to say prayer saying "men". He is always the one to remind us to say prayer and I have often thought I wish I could capture that and today was the day I happen to have the camera there when he said it.

1 comment:
Super adorable, I love it. Nice sun flare and even cuter little boy. Ethan is our prayer reminder, but Landon always reminds me to give them their gummy vitamin every morning. Great Picture.
Post a Comment