The workshop started on Tuesday morning and I was thrilled to learn that Audrey was my first session. We were divided up into groups of about 16. Audrey spent part of the morning talking about the business side of things and then we got to watch her in action. She was amazing to watch. I was wrighting down everything she was saying. At one point during the session she looked at me after I had made a couple of comments in class and said let me tell you something...she said "anyone can make the simple complicated, creativity is making the complicated simple". That is how she rolls. She is very simplistic in her work and how she runs her business and I like that. However, I tend to be the opposite and am detail oriented to a fault and sometimes it hinders me from completing tasks. I went to learn more about photography and how to run a business and learn a little about myself.
Here she is in all her glory. She was just warming up the kids and getting to know them.
This little one didn't like the marble floor it was too cold.
This was taking in our classroom. Just up against one of the windows in there...again proof you can take a great picture in the strangest places if there is good light. I forgot to mention that it rained almost the whole time I was there.




2 comments:
I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of her before. The little girls you took pictures of were adorable.
Wow, wow, wow Julia! What a great experience and I must say all these classes are paying off, your photography has gone from beautiful to out of this world amazing!
Post a Comment