
How strange it is to have a camera pointed at me for a change. Rowdy had some birthday money and he wanted a real camera. I think I have mentioned before that he has shown an interest in what I am doing with my camera. Well, I have decided that I will teach him some basic principles about photography and see where it takes us. He likes to learn about it and it is something fun we can do together. Who knows maybe he can be my assistant when he gets older or shot second with me.

He said, "I like this one".

When he and Avery discovered that his camera had video capabilities they spent about 5 hours (no joke) recording little movies and watching them over and over. They laughed so hard at themselves doing funny things on video, you know side splitting laughter!!! It was great! Why didn't I buy a video recorder for them along time ago?
1 comment:
This just makes me ubber happy!!!
Post a Comment