Sep 9, 2009

Two Hundred and Forty Nine...



Rowdy is a second grader this year. He has several friends in his class that were in his first grade class, which is good. He wasn't nervous at all. Or he didn't let on to be. I am always just a little bit envious of the kids getting to go to school. Even though I used to get painfully nervous on the first day...I was a total nerd bomber and I loved school. I even loved busy work assignments. I know I am weird. Sometimes, when I help Rowdy with his homework it is all I can do not to swipe his paper from him and start filling in answers.

2 comments:

Denise G said...

Wow Rowdy is looking more and more like dad. I can't believe I taught him when he was two.

Amanda Davis said...

I am glad I am not the only mom who feels this way about the kids homework! WHat fun it was...