Sep 20, 2009

Two Hundred and Sixty...

The second day of the workshop was more classes and more shooting. The photographer that we got to watch in action on the second day was Tamara Lackey. She was a great speaker and so funny. She talked a mile a minute and she made taking pictures look so easy.
These are some of the models from day two. The reason they aren't looking right at me in some of them is because there are about 16 other photographers pointing cameras at them. These kids were so cute. I learned a lot from Tamara about how to photograph children...now to see if I can apply that.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This young man above, was just a cutie. He did whatever Tamara said and the poses she came up with for him where so great!
Photobucket

Photobucket When we were working with the little girl below, I really started to miss my kids. The little Elephant she is holding reminded me of my kids and all the little stuffed "friends" they have...I almost started to tear up right there in front of everyone...but I fought back the tears.

Photobucket

No comments: