Sep 7, 2009

Two Hundred and Forty Seven...


Honestly, look how much she has changed in a year. These were both taken on the first day of dance class one year apart. It is really amazing to me how time doesn't stop. She is five. And she is in such a hurry to be six. And to say she is six years old doesn't sound correct to me. Motherhood is filled with so many little chores, tasks and to do lists that sometimes I feel as though I am focused on the wrong thing. I really wish I could bottle up how small they are. I wish I could push a botton and hear her two year old voice. She is reading and doing math now. I just need to slow down for a little bit...is that possible?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh, that makes my heart hurt. I was just thinking tonight while reading some stories with the boys and listening to them identify every little critter on the page of how it seemed just yesterday that they were spending their days rolling on the floor and drooling all over everything. So fast... so, so fast! What a beauty she's becoming, I ADORE those school pictures!