
Ron has always said that he likes fish tacos. They have never, ever even sounded the least bit appealing to me. That was until I went to Baja Fresh with my sister in law and she got the Mahi, Mahi fish tacos and they looked sooooo good. She even told me they were good and I still didn't try them. After seeing hers I went to Baja Fresh the very next chance I got and tried them. They were so good!
Usually on the fourth we eat your standard American meal burgers, dogs, chips, salad (potato and macaroni)...you know the drill. Well, I had bigger and better things in mind. I was on a mission to recreate those tacos. I had a huge steak of tuna in the freezer from my brother who brings me fish from Alaska...so I went to work! They turned out so good I ate three!!!
Lesson learned: Don't knock it until you try it!
1 comment:
Looks yummy. I personally do not really like fish, but admit I should be more willing to try it.
Post a Comment