Rowdy got to help Ron with a VERY BIG thing yesterday. At the end of hay season last year, Ron and I had a discussion about Rowdy being old enough this year to drive the truck while the trailer is being loaded with the bales of hay. Well, yesterday that day came! Rowdy got to drive this truck...

while pulling this trailer...

while looking this cute behind the wheel...
(I forgot to mention in his birthday post, his new thing is chewing gum and
learning how to blow bubbles too!)
SIDE NOTE: I got to buck hay for the first time yesterday! And it was awesome! Now when I wear my cowgirl boots, I can feel like it is a little more legitimate. I was a little bit itchy afterward, but I can handle that. This is that first year I have been able to pitch in and help with this step of the process. The first year we lived here, I was preganant with Bodie and last year I called in "too fat, lazy and out of shape to buck hay...sorry!"
SIDE NOTE: I got to buck hay for the first time yesterday! And it was awesome! Now when I wear my cowgirl boots, I can feel like it is a little more legitimate. I was a little bit itchy afterward, but I can handle that. This is that first year I have been able to pitch in and help with this step of the process. The first year we lived here, I was preganant with Bodie and last year I called in "too fat, lazy and out of shape to buck hay...sorry!"
2 comments:
Oh my goodness what a little stud. He just seems to small to drive a truck. Look at you guys living the country life, I love it.
This is sooooo adorable. He is such a cute little man. Sorry I didn't see you on Sunday...TJ said you were there...but I was oblivious.
Post a Comment