Jun 15, 2009

One hundred and fifty-two...


They have dubbed themselves "The Girl Club"

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you have been busy, I love this picture and the picture of Bo-man so cute. Congrats on the new calf. Don't worry I will be home soon and we can chat. I miss you too.

Rory Baxter said...

All of the girls are getting SOOO big! And they are all so beautiful too - just like their moms!
How fun for you to get to take picts of all of them together - how truly blessed you are to be surrounded by family and that the kids have such a wonderful time with their cousins who have also become their friends - just like their parents! What a big WOW!
PS - LOVE the picts of the calf - my grandparents had cows - it brings back so many memories...such sweet picts!
PPS - Hooray - May is over!