
I'm not sure what this little grin was all about. Maybe his is understanding that I want him to look at the camera and smile, because his just froze like this for a few seconds. We were over at Grandma's playing and I have come to decide that her backyard has very good light for pictures. Bodie's favorite thing in her backyard is the little tikes slide. He spends most of his time on it and bulling his other 2 year old cousins. Bodie is kind of aggressive with them. We all just kind of sit back a watch and try to let them work it out. The end of the battle between the cousins was Bodie getting hit over the head with a toy golf club. It was sad, but he had dished out his share of shoving and pinching too.
1 comment:
SOOOO glad to hear my 2 year old is not the only kid who bullies! She can be such a bully even to her bigger sibblings. I try not to laugh but it cracks me up when she gets after her 9 year old brother, even funnier when she makes him cry! I am such a terrible mom that I think it is funny, I don't let her get away with it though!
Post a Comment