Look what we found yesterday! I was walking out to the barn to retreive Bodie. If I have lost sight of him for a moment I can usually find him in the barn. He loves to feed the cat and dog. This time he walked out there to give two little baby carrots to the bunnies.
And as I walked along this little fella was jumping along with me. He is so tiny!!! I love when a little unexpected encounter makes you slow down and discover things. He was a lively little guy and could jump pretty far for being so small. I'm pretty confident this was his first photo shot! He was a little camera shy at first and everytime I tried to get in front of him to take the picture he would turn around an hop away from me. I must have looked pretty stupid walking in circles around this tiny little frog. I just got a tad dizzy.
And as I walked along this little fella was jumping along with me. He is so tiny!!! I love when a little unexpected encounter makes you slow down and discover things. He was a lively little guy and could jump pretty far for being so small. I'm pretty confident this was his first photo shot! He was a little camera shy at first and everytime I tried to get in front of him to take the picture he would turn around an hop away from me. I must have looked pretty stupid walking in circles around this tiny little frog. I just got a tad dizzy.


No comments:
Post a Comment