If you want to keep your kids busy for awhile, just set up one of these in your backyard. This was one of Ron's father's day presents. I am proud to say that I set it up all by myself. Well, that is not true. Rowdy helped me too.
The kids were in and out of it all afternoon.
Avery, swinging in Ron's other present. The hammock instructions said that it can hold up to 600 lbs. So, theoretically we could all get on it...hmmmm that would be interesting.And I just had to share this one...that's my boy!!!!
2 comments:
I love the tent idea, and I really love anything that would keep the kids busy and out of trouble. Looks like you guys had a good weekend.
It has been a while since I checked your blog and there are sooo many cute new posts!!! I love all the pictures and the stories you tell with them. We are the same way about sports. We want them to try anything they are interested in so that they know what they like when they are bigger. Plus they learn a lot. The hard part for me is not being selfish with my time. Sometimes there have been seasons where I won't sign them up because I need a break. This fall may be one of them since we are having a new baby right in the middle of soccer season! We will see though!
Post a Comment