
I took these way back in January. Probably on a day that was too cold to go out and play. What I find interesting when I look at these is how much Bodie has changed. Also, I notice that we should have cut his hair sooner. He has a mouth full of teeth now. He doesn't walk like an orangutan anymore. In fact, he is learning to jump and he loves to dance. It is hilarious to watch. He surprised me the other day when he stepped up our flight of stairs to the second floor without crawling up. He took big boy steps all the way up!

He is still totally obsessed with phones. He likes to talk to Grandma and Dada on the phone.

Sometimes I wonder were these little feet will travel in his lifetime. His Greatgrandma Martha always says "Those little feet have so many miles ahead of them". I have heard her say it about every single great-grandbaby she has...it is so sweet!
1 comment:
Too bad we don't live closer I just know that Bodie and Landon would have a great time together and get into a lot of trouble at the same time.
Post a Comment