
Rowdy asked me if we could take out this little electric train the other day. This was after I suggested we take out a toy that he hasn't played with for awhile. One of the best decisions I have made in awhile. It has kept him busy for the last few days when boredom would have normally set in. SIDENOTE: How my children could ever understand or feel bored where we live is beyond me.
Rowdy has loved trains since he was a little guy. I think he got his first Thomas the tank engine when he was two. He loves Locomotive documentories. He like to draw trains as well. I love the picture of him fixing the Engine that de-railed. It is so cute to me that he gets down low to work on and watch the train go by. He is just so intense when he plays and the word hypnotic comes to mind too. He is in his own little world. He can make all these really cools sound effect too. For example, he can make the sound of the horn, the bell, the tracks, the chugging, the blast of steam on a steam engine, the whistle and he can holler a very convincing "ALL ABOARD".
1 comment:
He always has been a train lover and cars for that matter, that is sooo Rowdy. Glad he has found something to keep him interested.
Post a Comment