Jul 31, 2009

One Hundred and Eighty-Two...



I'm a little behind!
According to my calculations I should be on post 212 and I am only on 181! I need to get caught up. We sure have enjoyed the pool this year. Especially during the heat wave this week. I got a sunburn on my back and shoulders...hopefully it helped even out the farmers tan I have.
All three of the kids got the throw ups this week. So that is how I spent my Wednesday and Thursday. Rinsing out puke bowls, washing towels, sheets and offering Popsicle after Popsicle and Gatorade. I thought Bodie wasn't going to get it, but sure enough he did. I knew something was wrong when he didn't want his breakfast on Thursday morning. The only up side to having your kids be that sick is I didn't have to break up a single fight for over 48 hours. That is always my indicator that they are feeling much better when I start saying things like "that's enough" and "knock it off" and "please, be kind to each other". Oh, and my kitchen stayed really clean for two days because it wasn't a revolving door like it usually is.

No comments: