
This young lady had a birthday party this weekend. I am lucky enough to be her Aunt! And don't get me started on how big and grown up she is now.

Her Daddy threw the party for her.

I don't remember her birthday partys not including a Pinata.

Everybody got a turn.

Have I mentioned that I am an Autie to the cutest kids on the planet...it's true!

The youngest ones got to go first.

Rowdy even took a turn, which is a big deal. Usually, he doesn't take a turn and just waits for the candy to fall...not a bad policy. But I was proud of him for participating this time!

Bucket of worms waiting their turn in line for a swing at the Pinata.

The birthday girl got to go last and she finally got the chicken to give up the goods.
There should be no question what so ever as to where she would get such a silly idea!
1 comment:
Your family is so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment