We went to the fair last night. It was a really great evening. We listened to my Brother in law, Joe Shinkle play. After much begging from Miss Avery Girl we went on some rides. It was not that crowded which I loved. The rides were cheaper last night too. It was a really great night together as a family!

Bodie wasn't sure about this ride at first as you can see. But with a little help from Avery he ended up doing just fine and enjoying it. Bodie's face is so filthy. He had just had some cotton candy and then slide down the slide into a big pile of dirt. You gotta love it!
Bodie tried cotton candy for the first time and I completely took a break from my diet and enjoyed one of these bad boys......It was delicious!!! But I would be leaving out an important detail if I didn't say that my guts hurt just a bit on the drive home.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun, I am laughing at Bodies face, so dirty, but so cute.
Post a Comment