
School supplies are in the stores already and I get to buy stuff for a Kindergartener this year. She could not be more excited about it. I, on the other hand, am in shock as to how much she has grown in the last year. I bought her some jeans at the beginning of the school year and they needed to be rolled at the bottom about 2 - 3 inches and they are high waters on her now. Time, you are not my friend and I just need things to slow down for a little bit.
3 comments:
I am feeling the same way about Amelia...
Such a sweet girl, it is hard to believe that she will go to school this year. Even though sometimes I wish Ethan was going, I am glad I get another year with him, before he goes.
I often wish I could have a pause and rewind button on life to enjoy my kids more before they grow up on me. And sometimes a mute, for obvious reasons :)
Post a Comment