Mar 3, 2009

Sixty-two...

Yesterday was Dr. Suess's Birthday. Rowdy got to wear his pajamas to school so they could be comfy as they read books. He was so excited and had them picked out last week. I just ran up and took a few shots before he got on the bus. I was impressed that Ron got in the photo, looked at the camera and grinned. Normally, he isn't even looking at the camera or he is doing something more, well, more like this......

The best part was that the Cat in The Hat made a personal appearance.





5 comments:

Holly said...

On the "Cat in the Hat:" He, he, he!

Amber said...

Cooter looks cute in his "hat." Well done! I could use a pajama day myself. :)

Mama Rak said...

Very clever....

Nic

Kim said...

Lovin the cat picture. Madie gets to wear her pajamas on Friday, they are doing different dress up pictures all week.

Amber said...

I said cooter, but I meant chickers. sigh... :)