We took the kids to Hoo Doo yesterday!
Up the rope tow.
To slide down this big hill in a inner tube!
Is there any question about how much fun it was!
With juggling the camera, a bag of snacks and keeping an eye on Bodie I didn't get any good shoots of Avery. This is the best one. She played in the snow and took several runs with me and Ron. She even went down that HUGE hill in a tube all by herself. I have to say it was really steep and took your breath away and made your stomach drop when you went down. The good kind of scary, like a roller coaster.
Bodie was content to just sit in a tube and have me pull him around.
Then he and I came in for a cheese stick and fishy cracker party.
I am so glad we took the time to do this little family outing to the snow. The kids just kept saying we want to go there again. Can we go tomorrow?
1 comment:
Looks like you guys did have a lot of fun. Bodie looks to cute sitting there in that tube.
Post a Comment