Mar 31, 2009

Eighty-nine...



I just can't tell you how nice it is to give Bodie a bath now that his cast is off. I had to give him a bath in the sink with a bag over his arm. I still need to post the photos from him getting the case off. My favorite part of Bodie's bath time is what he does when I ask him if he wants to go take a bath...he says "Baaa" and then procedes to march himself down the hall right into the bathroom. When I say "march" it is that cute little run that toddlers do before they can really run...it is darling! He gets really excited and I can't get him in there fast enough.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love bath pictures because the kids are always having so much fun. I love the one with the bubbles on his head and that last one reminds me of Spiderman and that he is ready to webb someone. What a sweetie.

Kim said...

Okay so I scanned down before your header came up and I love it I just have one suggestion I wonder if it would look better with a yellow outline to make your name really stand out. Just a thought it looks great how you have it too.