When I took these photos of Avery's cousin Katie, I couldn't help but give her tons of praise for looking right at the camera. I told her I liked taking pictures of her because she looks right at Auntie's camera. I think Avery must have been listening because when I took these she was actually looking at the camera without me prompting her to do so. 
And then I noticed something. "Avery what is that on your face?"
"Chalk" she said with an expression that told me she wasn't sure if she was going to get in trouble for putting chalk on her face like makeup. I told her she looked pretty, but the chalk is for the chalk board.

And the photos wouldn't be complete without a shot like this from my Avery Girl!

1 comment:
What a smile and those eyes. I love the last one. Great posts looks like you've been having fun playing around.
Post a Comment