Billy and Baby Bear!
His day usually starts and ends with them by his side.
The above photo might be my favorite photo of our little session today!
He said to me when I set this one up..."look mom bear feet, bare feet and bear feet" as he pointed to his feet and the bears' feet...is he going to make a great photographer someday or what?He is almost 7 and he still has his friends and his Cozy (the blue blanket below). I don't have the heart to take it away. Are you supposed to take their security blankets away or do they just grow out of it? The Cozy has seen better days that is for sure. Would you take it away?
Billy and Baby Bear are Rowdy's main side-kicks but he actually has a posse of bears. His nursery had bears in it and therefore he has quite a collection from Aunties and Grandma's.




3 comments:
I love the bears and totally remember baby bear. We too are addicted to our blankets and stuffed animals around here in fact righ now Ethan's favorite stuffed animal Lion is missing, it's kind of sad, but has to be here somewhere? Great pics.
LOVE the bears! Isnt it so fun to take picts of little people feet!
All of my kiddos have had what we have deemed "lovies". They have all had a favorite blanket and a stuffed something to love. It is a sweet thing and all the better if it makes them feel safe and comfy.
My big girls still have their baby blankets - though I am pretty sure they dont use them anymore - they both keep them on their beds in their "special" place as a reminder. They still have favorite blankets though - we made everyone homemade quilts for christmas - and the kids haul those with us everywhere now.
I think eventually they do grow out of such things, but for now cherish them and keep these sweet memories and picts!You are doing an awesome job!
I think he will out grow it... I think as long as he isn't wanting to drag it to school and everywhere else it probably isn't even a big deal! Just normal kind of kids things.
Post a Comment