Mar 2, 2009

Sixty-one...

How in the world am I supposed to get anything done around here when I have these marble like blues eyes looking up at me catching all that morning light that comes into my kitchen.

When he loaded up his banana bread into his little trailer that's when I stopped cleaning up the kitchen and went to go get the camera...

I'm so glad I did...

...really glad!

5 comments:

Denise G said...

You are so right. Those eyes are beautiful. You are so lucky to have such beautiful children.
DG

Kim said...

He looks so cute with the new do and he does have beautiful blue.

Amanda Davis said...

Great pictures! Who could get anything done with eyes like that following you around!

Alli said...

A cargo truck full of banana bread - that's like a dream come true!

Fowler family said...

Those are amazing eyes. I followed you via your comment on Leah's blog. Your family pics are gorgeous! I grew up in Corvallis. Such a beautiful place! -Anna (Rampton) Fowler