Mar 1, 2009

Sixty...















I feel like I haven't posted much about this young man that lives at our house. He got this ukelele for Christmas. I have to say that his is pretty good even though we have not signed him up for any lessons yet. He has a natural talent for playing. He comes up with all these little beats and rhythms on his own. I took these photos of him in his Aloha shirt maybe because we are ready for some warmer weather too!


4 comments:

Holly said...

So cute Julia! That's cool that he is picking up on that so quickly! Handsome little guy.

Kim said...

Grea pictures, I like how you sepiaed um out for the collage and don't ask me why but I just love the one of him standing next to the uk. Something about seeing just his legs, I don't know, but how fun, love'em. I feel like Madie hardly makes it up either, but that's what happens when they are gone all day.

Mama Rak said...

These pics are awesome! Great job.

Nic

Denise G said...

cute collage and Rowdy is still looks the same as when I taught him at two. DG