Mar 8, 2009

Sixty-seven...

I may have found my next favorite person to photograph. Let's just say that she loves the camera and it loves her. She knows how to look right at the camera and freeze which is great. I got alot of serious faces during our time together but I got some smiles too. I will post those tomorrow. It was fun to take some photos of a brown eyed cutie petutie for once too!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my she is one gorgeous little girl, I love her creamy tan skin and those beautiful brown eyes, what a pretty subject to capture. Looks like you are having fun playing with the fam.

Holly said...

Just beautiful Julia!

Alli said...

I've promised Maryanne before that I would take that child off her hands in a heartbeat - she's just too cute for words, isn't she? I was just looking on an old friend Leah's blog and I see you met her too! (Isn't she pretty much the most beautiful person you've ever seen?) First Amy, then Leah, I think our circles are overlapping :)