Mar 15, 2009

Seventy-two...

Prepare yourself because these kids will be on my blog for the next few days. You see this is my "new best friend's" big brother...and we are now friends too! He has a dinosaur named Spike and as you can see they share the same taste in hair styles. Which I think is so cool! We had tons of dinosaur fun.
Side note: Amanda, Avery was looking at these pictures and she asked me if we could go over to their house and play? So cute!
(If you didn't know already, you can always click on my images and make them bigger)

4 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! We have that exact same dinosaur at our house and he's quite the hit! Great pics Julia, loved your creative angles!

Kim said...

Fun to see Brock and how much older he looks. I agree with Holly you have some fun angles. Can't wait to see more.

Rory Baxter said...

WAY cute! What a fun idea to do picts at their house? I am thinking of doing something similar - it is fun to get picts that really capture who you are photographing. Great job!

Alli said...

I'm sure Amanda is loving these pictures. Time for a scrapbook page!