I am embarrassed to admit that sometimes Bodie doesn't even get dressed for the day. On this particular day he looked like quite the little raga-muffin. Poor little guy...running around in his mismatched pj's and rain boots...where is his mother, for crying out loud! Oh yeah, she is lying on her belly in the grass taking his picture.Mar 20, 2009
Seventy-nine...
I am embarrassed to admit that sometimes Bodie doesn't even get dressed for the day. On this particular day he looked like quite the little raga-muffin. Poor little guy...running around in his mismatched pj's and rain boots...where is his mother, for crying out loud! Oh yeah, she is lying on her belly in the grass taking his picture.
Labels:
Bodie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear I'm not the only Mom letting my kids run around like ragga-muffins! Some days just go like that... but obviously you were too busy enjoying life to worry about those kinds of frivolous details. :)
Oooh, I like this. Makes you focus on that cute little belly instead of the face or eyes or another "normal" thing. I'm impressed with your photography!
Post a Comment