Hey- I'm one of your fellow SYLP bloggers- and I think you're going to Leah Wright's workshop this weekend, right? I'm going to it- and I'm way excited! I don't know anyone though- so I'm going to keep my eye out for you! I'm excited to sort of "know" someone there! see you soon!
Julia, these are so great! I just love all the different angles that you get! LOVE your new family pict collage - are those the picts that leah took when she was here? WOW! Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!
5 comments:
Both are super duper cute I really like the second one and fun to see some of the other pictures you took.
Hey- I'm one of your fellow SYLP bloggers- and I think you're going to Leah Wright's workshop this weekend, right? I'm going to it- and I'm way excited! I don't know anyone though- so I'm going to keep my eye out for you! I'm excited to sort of "know" someone there! see you soon!
Julia, these are so great! I just love all the different angles that you get!
LOVE your new family pict collage - are those the picts that leah took when she was here? WOW!
Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!
Love, love, love that last shot! So crisp and the b&w conversion is so great! You're totally rockin' that camera girl!
Post a Comment