
If I do say so myself, I think that Avery makes a pretty cute cheerleader (a last minute costume change from Supergirl). Rowdy was so jazzed about being a Transformer (even though everyone keep calling him a Power Ranger). As Rowdy put on his costume he was making the sound that the Transformer make when they "Transform and roll out!" I love that boy!
Every Halloween we have to stop at Ron's Grandma's (that's tradition). This was her first Halloween without Papa. It just seemed so odd to see his chair empty. We MISS you Papa!
We then went to the church for "Trunk or Treat". This is just an event the Church puts on to offer a safe Trick or Treating opportunity. Family's decorate the trunks of their cars and hand out candy from there. Anyway, Avery is kind of shy and stubborn at times and she was having a hard time saying thank you after she whispered "Trick or Treat". I tried to explain to her all you have to say is "Trick or Treat and Thank You" to get the candy. Well Ron pulled her aside and had a little chat with her and all was well.
We added a new tradition to the Halloween night festivities. Ron has been farming this piece of property up the street from us and the lady that lives there carves about 50 pumpkins and puts them all over her yard and she serves homemade donuts on Halloween night. It was AMAZING! I will post some photos when I post the photos of Bo-man!
I didn't mean for this post to be this long but I just kept typing...I am off to workout!
4 comments:
Lovin the costumes, I still can't get over how much older the kids look, especially Avery. Can't wait to see the Bo-man!!
Everyone looks so dang cute I can hardly stand it! How much did I want to see your trunk decked out? Knowing you, it was the best by far. Miss you!
Nic
Julia...you have such cute and happy little ones. That is what I see in their eyes. Just happy. What more could you want for kids than that...
You are doing a great job... Pat yourself on the back at least 3 times a day...(one for each child) Well, maybe you should make that 4 times a day...(don't tell Ronnie I said that..he will take me down)
Post a Comment