
Not really sure what I want to say about this little girl. I do know that I have thought to myself many times, I hope she doesn't have as many insecurities as I did growing up (and still do as an adult). I wish sometimes I was better at encouraging her and nurturing her to believe in herself. She has a strong maternal instinct and since a very early age has been "mothering" her dolls and stuffed animals. She is a little artist. Loves playdoh, painting, drawing and making mud pies. She still chooses pink for everything if it is an option. She loves to help me cook. Several weeks ago she got to run a lap at a WOU football game as a fundraiser for her preschool. There was some down time before it started and I glanced over at her and she had about 7 little kids of various ages following her. She was instructing them to stand on a line and then race over to another spot. I told the other moms that were around me that I hope that is a budding leadership quality not a bossy quality. They agreed it was leadership. While attending some of Rowdy's football practices this fall she was showing a group of girls that she can do a head stand. Well they were amazed and kept asking her to do it again. These girls were probably 10 years old. She was beaming with pride from all the attention and praise she was getting from the girls. She told me later that one of the girls said that she couldn't even do that!!! Avery also seems to have a gift with numbers like her Dad. Lately she has been randomly spouting off all these math problems and informing my of the answers.
Avery, my girl, Mama loves you soooo much!
3 comments:
So sweet, I miss those little kiddles of yours, fun to see what she is up to these days.
What a stunning photo!
WOW - your photography is really so amazing - I love how you captured her eyes!
Love all your fun picts - it is a great way to stay caught up on your cute family
thanx for sharing!
Post a Comment