AfterAs I am learning my camera, I have used the delete button a lot!!! I have also loaded photos into my computer that I thought were award winning, only to find out that the focus was way off or the exposure was not even close.
Kim shared with me some editing tips that will save many of my less than perfect shots. Here is another before and after with the Bo-man. Sorry I didn't take the time to make them big mainly because they are landscape shots and it is more difficult to make those bigger.
Have fun looking and thanks soooo much Kim I will use these often.
2 comments:
Looks good, it makes a big difference now the only problem is what to do with all the photos that you thought you couldn't save, but can ") !!!
Can you edit them on your camera or do you use a photoshop? I use photoshop a lot, but I rarely know what I'm doing, so I just fiddle around until it looks better. I could really benefit from Kim's lessons.
Post a Comment