
She has been doing so well in Ballet and Tap class. I am not just saying that either. She is so good. It just comes naturally to her. I would keep her in class just so I have an excuse to buy these cute leg warmers.She will be five in February and she just had her first haircut. Well, it was a trim. You couldn't even tell she got it cut when we were done. I had to bribe her with a lollypop to get her to do it.

She had her first sleepover at her cousin's house on Friday. She was so excited. It was all she could talk about. She went right to work packing her bag when she got home from school. She has her sleeping bag over her shoulder in this photo. She kept all of her stuff (pillow, backpack and sleeping bag with her at all times all afternoon. So fun!

She had her first sleepover at her cousin's house on Friday. She was so excited. It was all she could talk about. She went right to work packing her bag when she got home from school. She has her sleeping bag over her shoulder in this photo. She kept all of her stuff (pillow, backpack and sleeping bag with her at all times all afternoon. So fun!

2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love the leg-warmers. I want some like that.
Julia, I've tagged you on my blog. Have fun! Can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Okay the second from the last picture is tooo cute. I love the little ballet pictures I wish Madie was a little dancer maybe I need to try again? Hope your doing well, great pictures.
Post a Comment