Oct 31, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you so much Kim for helping me with my blog. I finally got the side bar to be where I wanted it and the pictures to be in the right place. Boy I sure do have a new appreciation for your blog. It is a lot of hard work to upload to photobucket and enlarge the photo and then put it on the blog. I don't think all my posts will have big photos but when I have a good one I will probably do it this way. I think they are actually a smidge too big.

Anyways, thank you so much. I ended up tweeking the wrappers some more to get the right size.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to be of help, it looks good. I should enlarge mine for horizontal pictures, so I can put bigger ones. Love the picture of Bodie he does have gorgeous eyes.

Anonymous said...

That Kim....she just has her nose up in everyone's business....
KIM...GET A LIFE...

(don't tell her Julia, but I so miss her)