I have a favorite bunny already. It is this little one. Hopefully you can see better in this photo. We have lost two of them so far. The remaining four seem to be doing really well. Ruby is feeding them like a good little mama bunny. Sometimes, I go to check on them and their little bellies are so full they look like they are going to pop.
Nov 7, 2008
Baby Buns Take Two...
I have a favorite bunny already. It is this little one. Hopefully you can see better in this photo. We have lost two of them so far. The remaining four seem to be doing really well. Ruby is feeding them like a good little mama bunny. Sometimes, I go to check on them and their little bellies are so full they look like they are going to pop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now it looks so much more like a little baby. So cute, I can't wait to see more photos as they grow and get bigger. Hope your doing well. MIss you.
Lucky little bunny....lucky little kids.... Julia...you are such a good person...
It was nice to talk to you today...
I hope you had a good time with Ronnie Shinkle!!!
Post a Comment