Nov 3, 2008

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

I'm a GRANDMA!!!!

Our bunny Ruby had babies!!!!! There are six of those little hairless things squirming around in the hutch. Ruby looks like a good Mommy so far...She didn't have any hay in her hutch and she made them a nest out of her belly fur (don't worry that's what they do).

I threw some more hay in there and she quickly went to work making a nest. I hope they all survive. We are going to move them into the barn tonight. I haven't told the kids yet...we will when Ron get home.

I took some pictures and will post soon!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh you told me she might be pregnant and you were right. How amazing I bet the kids will be soooo excited. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Congratulations, Julia! How fun for the kids!