Mar 29, 2010

You would think we own stock...

in John Deere. It is interesting to me that your children will learn what they are exposed to and the things that are in their environment. Bodie knows all too well the John Deere logo and colors. He sees them everywhere.

He can pick Elmo out of a line up. And unfortunely, he knows Michael from The Office and George from Seinfeld. Ron and I got a good chuckle one night when Bodie said, "George" when we were watching Seinfeld. What can I say, he is still awake with us sometimes and these are the shows we watch...oops! He couldn't tell you who Obama is or any other President for that matter. He has time for that I suppose.

Bodie also knows Jesus and can point to him in pictures and sing songs about him. So that makes me feel a little less guilty about The Office and Seinfeld. I'm just waiting for his next phrase to be, "...this is...American Idol!"


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Rak said...

So funny! Dylan also loves to shout when either Michael or Dwight is on the screen. Like Mother like son I suppose :)

Amanda Davis said...

That's ok because Hayden can see a picture of Oboma and say "that's Barak Oboma I hate Barak Oboma". What can I say.