Note: When I was working on this photo to post of Avery, Bodie said, "Sister, Princess." So stinkin' cute that boy!
While we were out running around one day I thought I better get Avery a new dress for church because all of her skirts are getting too small and so are the dresses that she has. She is just growing so fast these days.
The dresses we had to choose from weren't that cute. At least, all the pink ones...pink is the go to color for Missy. Then I spotted this cute little black and white polka dot one. I told Avery that Grandma Mickie (my mom) would love it (yes, I use manipulation to convince my kids of things)...Black and White is her favorite color to wear. Avery thought that was good enough and we come home with this dress. I wish I would have stood back and taken a shot of her whole body because she just looked so cute in her non-pink outfit.

2 comments:
That is a cute dress, I am so not on top of Easter this year and I always get the kids new church clothes, I gotta get going.
Adorable! Polka dots are always a fave for me :)
Post a Comment