I introduced Bodie to his first Muffin Tin Lunch. He loved it! I have done a post about this before. It is a fun thing to do at snack time or meal time. You just take a muffin tin (any size) and fill the little cups with the items on the menu. It is a fun way to change things up at meal time. I think he actually ate more lunch because he was having such a good time!
We took a picture together and he thought that was pretty darn cool too! "See it?" he would say after I took the picture.


2 comments:
It really is such a great idea, too bad I am too lazy and lately. I miss talking to you more, it's been a hard couple of days. I wish you were closer.
Cute, cute! I should give those muffin tin lunches a go. So envious of your cute curly hair!
Post a Comment