So we did a little ponytail to school last week and she loved it! Later in the day when we were at dance class I was fixing her pony tail because it was a bit loose and she told me to put it lower...I knew exactly why she told me to do this. As she pranced off to take her place on the dance floor she had her head up and was swishing her head from side to side to see if she could feel her ponytail on her back...cute girl!
Mar 15, 2010
It's a big deal!
So we did a little ponytail to school last week and she loved it! Later in the day when we were at dance class I was fixing her pony tail because it was a bit loose and she told me to put it lower...I knew exactly why she told me to do this. As she pranced off to take her place on the dance floor she had her head up and was swishing her head from side to side to see if she could feel her ponytail on her back...cute girl!
Labels:
Avery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a big accomplishment for Avery, so fun. Gotta love a girl and her hairstyles.
Post a Comment