Mar 4, 2010

Feeling better...

I started to write this really long post yesterday about how I have been feeling really down lately...but after I typed it all out, I highlighted it and pushed backspace and deleted it all. I am feeling better today. Nothing has happened today to make it different but I have just set my mind on thinking positively and am praying and hoping for the best!

The blue skies and sunshine are helping a ton!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

I need to take a note from you. I wish we were closer to help each other out on those days. Blue sky and sunshine always help me too. Miss you and thinking of you.

Mama Nirvana said...

So nice to see you today! Again! How lucky am I! I definitely understand your sentiments in this post. I actually have devoted this year to cultivating gratitude and happiness, and it has worked wonders for me. I still let myself feel down, but just not for days and days like I used to.

Fun to see your pictures of Oakdale. I'm subbing for the counselor there on Wednesdays for the next couple months. If you're ever around on that day, stop by and see me.

Amy