Mar 27, 2010

Random...

I sat down last night at the end of a very busy spring break week to edit some photos. Something I like to do to unwind. I thought I will pick one photo of each of the kids and edit them and post them on the blog. This is what I came up with...

I am so mad at myself because I just don't have very many photos of Rowdy. So we are headed out today to get some.

Photobucket


I love the light in this next one. She was headed to school and the light just fell on her and the background stayed black so I wanted to turn it to a black and white.
Photobucket
If you look at the very bottom of the photo you can sort of see Bo's finger pointing...Well he was feeding the dog and kept scooping the food and dumping it and saying "one more". I turned the photo black and white and then I added some "grit" or noise and stole a color from his sweatshirt and put it on top of the photo at a super low level.

Photobucket
I love editing photos to relax and unwind. It is fun to create and to be creative. I have always loved color, art and the tools you need to be creative.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love them all, but the one of Avery so dramatic. I'm glad you guys had a good break.